Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, June 11, 2007


4 month down since our LID!!!! 2/11/07


Well that's four months down and anybodys guess as to how many to go. Last week was rough, I thought I may have a breakdown.

We have not been going to church very regularly since April, and it was just enough for the devil to put his foot in the door. We made it to Church this morning, and I feel so much better. (It wasnt just the wait, a bunch of stuff) I do know that Gracie will be home in God's time, I know that I have to trust in his timing and know that he has the perfect child picked for us. I've known this all along but have seem to overlook it. And if we are over the hill OLD, well then that is way God planned it!

I have stopped reading alot of my different adoption groups emails because of alot of them are about the wait times, which just seem to send me into a state of depression. I'm only reading emails from my LID group.

I'm also going to try and remember to enjoy life and not miss out on the things happening in our lives now.

  • I have 3 handsome nephews (that live close by)
  • one very beautiful niece (that live close by)
  • another one on the way (only 2 months till we know what she is having)
  • Paul Paul only has 2 years of high school left
  • Christmas is only 6 months away (Yeah)
  • This gives us extra time to save money for the remainder of the adoption
  • and to get everything done before our Princess comes home.

1 comment:

Roy and Lori said...

Congratulations on your
four month anniversary!

You have a very nice blog!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!