Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

More Goodies For Our Princess>>>>>>they make me feel better.

This first one is from Sara, who is a member our our LID group. I had the pleasure of meeting her recently when she was in MB on vacation. I'm looking forward to seeing her again in Aug for our picnic. Thank you so much Sara, I know Gracie will love them.


You can guess who this one is from??????

I had to go to Carters for a baby gift, and these PJ's were on sale, enough said!

Another book for our collection
The newest in the Gigi series.


Well I need to get off this computer, we're having PaulPauls 18th birthday party tonight and I have LOTS to do!

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!