Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, June 16, 2007


I truly believe that God puts people in your lives for a reason and when you need them. I recently hired someone at work to help me keep up. She is just as sweet as can be. She is a Christian and always quick to tell me, its in God's hand. I had a rough week the week before with the wait for Gracie. When I got to work on Tuesday, there was a little white box sitting on my desk. Inside was a beautiful bracelet with the inscription "With God, All things are possible".
Thank you Dobin for always being a reminder of that.

2 comments:

adele and dan said...

What a wonderful gift. Know we are all in line with you and God is in the front:)

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Now that is one SPECIAL gift!


Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!