Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, June 18, 2007

The boys about to cut the first of two cakes! I think everyone had a good time. The adults played the teens in volleyball and guess who won???? Guess we're not that old after all.
Ashlee Gail made this sign for Gracie so I put it up on the closet door where all of her stuff is. I just refer to this room as Gracie's room, and she is out growing it. I'm trying hard to get Paul Ray to put her in the dining room, but no such luck yet.
Our dear SWEET peanut who turned 10 this past Jan is just about crazy, for real. He does not care for our nephews at all, so anytime we have company we have to lock him up. He was looking a mess, and would not let us cut his hair, so we had the vet sedate him so we could trim him. He looks so much better.

1 comment:

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Thanks about the compliment on Olivia's Journey video. We are REALLY happy with it and I can't stop watching it. I remember how I "stalked" almost every blog out there looking for pictures and videos so I thought I'd share with everyone else.

Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!