Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Our first homestudy visit went ok, our next one is this coming Saturday. 10/07/2006, one day after our 15th wedding anniversary, can you believe its been that long. She comes to our house on the 21st. Guess we'll be doing some serious cleaning on the 20th.

Our biggest issues seems to be getting everything we need from our doctor!!!! I came home from work sick today and laid down only to dream that our doctor quit . I'm hoping it was the fever!!! Because it was not a good dream.

I'm gonna try and post some of Gracies things here. We finally found the software for the camera.

This first pic is of SOME of the beanies that Granny Winge has given us over the years. I knew we were keeping them for a reason.





This is her PJ's. That seems to be what I buy PJ's and onies, since we don't know her size!!!! Which is a good thing for my husband's wallet. If all you NON pink people will notice, she has a set of yellow ones.


This one has some of the goodies she got from the mountains. Her mam-mam (my mom) bought her most of this and some clothes. I love her big pink teddy. The foot says "God Loves Me"







HER FIRST BARBIE! Now I ask, it was on the clearance rack, how was I suppose to leave it there!!!








Some more books!

"A Quilt of Wishes" was written by a lady who adopted from China. It is a great book. The little panda you see above the book is her very first Christmas Ornament! Its a little panda wrapped in a quilt that has little ladybugs on it.





Does everyone know that we have Less than 80 days before Christmas!!!! We all know how much I love Christmas. Maybe that is why her daddy gave her Noelle for her middle name. Only 2 more to go until we have a little one in the house again, not that we dont enjoy Paul & Brandon, its just not the same as when they are little.




This is my all time favorite! This is the first thing that her Daddy said I could buy!!!! Yes I did ask, (we were still making 2 house payments at that time). I hope that Gracie loves it as much as I do. It even has her name on it.

Paul Ray wont admit it now, but she is going to be such a daddys girl!!! You just wait and see!

He is such a sweet man, its just taken its time to shine through!!! I wouldnt trade him for all the money in the world.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!