Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm having a parent moment!
My DS (PaulPaul) has found new freedom since doing so well in school this year. Tonight he went off with some friends to the Cypress Gardens Haunted ?House I guess you would call it. As always one of my first questions is what time will you be home. To which he replies oh, early, he left at 6:15 (and did I say he goes through as much gas as I do driving to Mt Pleasant Every Day) anyway, we let him go. Well I 9, I sat down to rest a minute and fell asleep. He calls at 10:05 to inform his parents (he's trying to be a good kid and keep us informed) that he is in line to get on the boat? In a dead sleep, I'm thinking boat, what!!!!! Back to sleep I go, I woke up 30 minutes ago and my baby is not home. Thank God for cell phones or I would have been out of the door. He answered, now on the boat! I can hear he is having a good time. Explain to him its time to come home and tomorrow will explain what a curfew is!!!!



Did I say how handsome this child is!
And he knows how to get his way.

Here he is at Brandon's birthday awaiting the cutting of the cookie cake.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!