Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Another Awesome God Moment . . . I got a phone call from a very nice lady tonight. You wont believe this, Not only is she a member of Cathedral, and adopting from China, She lives in Moncks Corner!!!!!

God puts us right where we belong and when we are suppose to be there! I cant wait to get to know her, there is also another couple in the adoption process from Cathedral.

Time for bed, our next visit with our SW is early in the morning!!!!

1 comment:

Lt_MPFD said...

What a beautiful webpage! I can't wait to meet Gracie. I hope God has plans for us to travel together! I look forward to us sharing this journey together.

Glory

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!