Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm going to be an Auntie again!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! Next to being a mom, I love being an Aunt. My SNL Donna and her husband Matt are going to add to their family. One more thing to thank God for. They are such great parents, they are also Gracie's guardians should anything happen to us.
(Thought I would reword it, Donna is not pregnant, her and Matt are adopting a little girl from Russia. Gracie will have someone to play with! - Payton)
I'm off to to take Paul Ray to the airport, he leaves today for 4 days in Trinidad! He has such a bad life. He goes back for 3 weeks in November. I'll miss him. That's OK, because Gracie and I will get to go down with him once a year, so I guess it's a fair deal. Anyway, I still hate it when he's gone.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!