Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Not much new to report. My mom and I have been keeping my cousins little girl for the last few weeks. I think she is my training for when Grace comes home. Her mom is about 7 mths pregnant and having contractions, and Destinee can be a handful. She went home for the weekend, I miss her being here, its very quiet. It has been so much fun shopping for a little girl and doing her hair every morning. We're suppose to get her back on Sunday afternoon and she is going to Disney World with us. Paul Ray, myself, PaulPaul, and my little man are going with Pauls sister Donna and her family. I sure hope Grace comes home soon.

We're heading off to a tractor show this afternoon. Paul Ray, myself and PaulPaul are going with Chris, Erin and the boys. I haven't seen little man in a while so it will be nice to see him today. Erin and Hunter came over on Labor day, OH and guess what, (Labor Day 2007) Little Master Hunter Boy actually held his hands out for me to pick him up. Now he only let me hold him for about 4 minutes, but still, its a step in the right direction.
So just maybe he is coming around to his Auntie Pegs.

Brandon starts a new job on Monday and will continue to work part time at Walmart, so I hope all goes well for him. He is so ready to move out (so he thinks), but I am no where near ready for that. It scares me and I'm just not ready to let go. He goes and does as he pleases here, but he's here!!!!!! I am so thankful that God is giving me another one, because I'm just not ready for my kids to leave yet. I guess having Brandon and Paul at such a early age, it was almost as if I was continuing to grow up myself.

PaulPaul seems to be doing ok in school, lets all pray that it continues. He is due to graduate in 2009, and if all goes well we well be taking a cruise (7 days) that summer. I sure hope Grace is home by then. Anybody wanting to go, just let us know!!

My favorite time of the year is just around the corner. Christmas!!!!!!! I've bought 2 (well actually 3 - one is for Grace) gifts so far!

I need to get up and do a little cleaning now!!!!

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!