Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

More Goodies for Grace . . . . . .

OK, I just could not help myself. The book, I got a while back from church.

I went to the outlet shops to get some things for Destinee. I found these little hair clips, Grace just had to have them.


OK, Now I knew she had to have one of these the first time I ever walked into a Strasburg Children Store. I mean, how could she NOT have one? It was also 30% off, so it was a done deal.

For those that don't know Strasburg, it is a really nice Children Clothing Shop. They make these dolls that you can buy matching dresses for your child and the doll. How Cute.

This little dress was marked down, how could I not get it, it had a ladybug on it!!!!!!!!!! I hope I'll be able to find a matching dress to fit Grace when she comes home!


1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

I love all the things that you have bought! And the doll dress is just adorable! Can't wait until the girls are home.... Maybe this will be our last Christmas without them! XOXO

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!