Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Here are some more pics from the Happiest Place on Earth!


Showing his Uncle Paul he can drive and look around at the same time!
This was the funniest thing. A talking, walking and spinning trashcan. I saw it coming and sent little man to go say hello. Well as soon as it spoke to him, little man took off running, see the video in the next post. It was too funny. I wish I had gotten a close up of his face.
Now, this little thing, we stopped at the Waffle House on the way home for dinner. His Grandaddy must be so proud. He takes him to breakfast most days during the week and I guess what he does not eat, he takes with him. Well from the moment we walked in, he just charmed the waitress, she was eating out of his hands. We were getting ready to go, and I asked for a cup to take my drink in, when right on cue, he says, I need a Go Box, she looked at me, I looked at Paul, we were like, "grandaddys" It was the cutest thing ever. He does love his Grandaddy!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!