Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, August 20, 2007


How Awesome is this diaper bag!!!!!!!!

August was the final month for our Secret Pal gift exchange. As always, my secret pal has outdone herself.
The Watts Family - Julie, Glynn and their beautiful daughter Annalee. Thank you so much for all the beautiful things that you have sent for Grace, we will always think of you when she uses them.
Thank you and lots of love to you in this journey to your second child from China.

5 comments:

K. said...

That's beautiful!

The Sharp Family said...

I LOVE that bag! Mind if I take over your secret pal????

adele and dan said...

That's great! Enjoy!

redmaryjanes said...

I LOVE that bag! Your secret buddy really outdid herself.

Tracie Butka said...

That bag ROCKS! I want that bag. The only thing I would change is the name, which of course would be Katerina. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!