Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF

I must say that in the last few weeks, I've really grown to like my Fridays!

This weekend is already full. My DH and I have a date, we're going hunting on Saturday. ( I try to go at least once a season with him). When we leave there we're going to pick up our little man to spend the night with us.
Sunday, my boys and I along with Lyndsey are going downtown for lunch and then walking around the market area. From there we'll meet the Winge family at Colonial Lake for the Candle Lighting Service. This is our way of including Devan in our Holiday season. She is never far from anyone minds.
We all love and miss you Devan.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!