Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.
We've had Paul Rays brother, Randy, and his wife staying with us the last two days, its been nice having company. Chris, Erin, the boys, Willie and Lyndsey (Brandons girlfriend) were here. Our niece (Randys daughter) Amy came over with her family. She has a little girl who will be one on Dec 29. She is a sweetie. We had pizza and some of us roasted marshmallows, the spoiled one in the family wouldn't have any because I didn't have chocolate bars and Graham crackers. (Chris you know we love you anyway) Erin is ready for the baby to arrive any time now. He's due on the 19th I believe, I dont see why she cant hold out till Christmas. I just think that would be awesome! A Christmas baby, no mother could ask for a better Christmas present, in my opinion. It would also seem that I am the only one with that opinion.
In the blog world, we have "Thankful Thursdays" I've never done this before, but since today is Thanksgiving, I'd thought I'd post what we are thankful for.

Here are some things that Paul Ray and I are thankful for
*We are fortunate enough that we get to spend our holiday with our families.
*We have two "handsome" healthy boys
*We have family that (no matter what) is always there if we need them
*We have our little nephews that visit us regularly and keep us entertained
*We have our health, good jobs, we live in peace and quiet in the woods
*We live in a world where we are free
*We are thankful to the men and women in the military (and their family)
Here are some things that I am thankful for
*God gave me two great parents, who are Always there for me, no matter WHAT
*I also have two boys that I just adore
*I have a great husband (for the most part:)
*I have a job that I really enjoy and a great boss
*I am thankful for my best friend, Bonny
*I am very thankful that I married a man with a big family (I was an only child)
*I am so grateful that his family trust us with their kids (Little Man told me he wanted
to go back to Disney World and ride the race car with Uncle Paul)
*I am very very thankful that at this point in our lives we are awaiting the referral of
our little Princess, Grace Noelle.

and I'm also very thankful to all my new friends that I have met in the journey. The adoption community has a wonderful group of people in it. I'm sure I've met life long friends here.

I hope that everyone has something to be thankful for today, I must get going now, we have to be somewhere at 12:30. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!