Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Where is my waiter? We made it back safe and sound Saturday around 3 pm. We had a great time, it was nice just to relax. I must say out of my 5 cruises, I felt this Ship rock! We were ready for dinner last night and there was no one to bring it to me, I miss it already.



We arrived at Port Canaveral around 1pm and let me tell you the wind was unreal. We got on board around 130 pm Monday, made our way to our room and explored the ship. Then up to the lido deck for lunch and my first frozen drink, which I would have passed on, if I had known how bad the trip down was going to be. We were at a table of 6 for dinner, we were with 2 couples on their honeymoon.



Tuesday we were at sea, and Paul Ray took us to the very top deck to lay out, where I nearly froze from the wind, and got more sun than I realized. This was formal night, and the pics turned out nicely. We didn't take alot of pictures, I did buy several. I'll have to scan those in later.



Wednesday we went to Grand Turk, they had wild donkeys and dogs all over the place, roaming the streets. They just opened this port to ships last year. We hung out pool side at Jimmy Buffetts Margaritaville. I had a $13 frozen drink. We did a little shopping, my DH was great the entire trip. Then we were off to our excursion which was running late. We did the horse ride and swim. It was awesome. OK, I'm not fond of the water, love to look at it, just don't like to get in it. So once they changed from saddles to the water pad, I was a little nervous, but hung in there. Paul Ray had a great time, wish I could have gotten a picture of him riding in the water.









Thursday we were at Half Moon Cay which is Carnivals private island. The water was beautiful but too cold for me (good excuse) not much to do there but lay out, eat and drink.



Friday we were in Nassau, did the usual, shop, shop and more shopping. Then back to the ship for our last night on board, that is always sad. A week is just not long enough. All in all we had a great time, I missed the boys. Paul Ray had forgotten how nice taking a REAL vacation is. Two days in, he said I could plan our next one, when Paul Paul graduates (2009), I'm still hoping Gracie is home next year. The picture below is me with my choice of the next cruise. Carnival Glory, which I've been wanting to do since it came out and a Disney ship.



I'm posting some of the pics I took and I'll try and scan the nicer pics that we bought.


This is the only thing we bought for Gracie.









Happy Mothers Day!





When I got up this morning, I found two gifts, the first one is from Brandon, it's a basket with Mary Kay stuff in it.
And this one was from PaulPaul, its a pink Gamecock hat and the movie "Departed". I love my boys, they can be sweet, When they want to!!!!!




1 comment:

adele and dan said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME! WELCOME BACK!


ADELE
LID 2/1/07

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!