Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

AH!!!! 2 Days before we set sail. I am so ready for a vacation, we have not been on a real vacation in some time. I cant wait to have some quality time with my DH.

Here's an update of whats going on.

First, my son got his letter for ROTC at school!! Time to get that jacket now!

Second, he had a fender bender in his daddy's truck the other day, he's a little sore, but more upset about the truck. While we were there waiting on the cop to fill out the paperwork, guess what I found: In case you cant tell, its a ladybug (I took the pic with my cell phone)

Third:
Happy Birthday Ashlee Gail
Her birthday is Sunday, but her mom and I took her and 3 of her friends to Myrtle Beach. She wanted to go to build a bear and then have dinner at Planet Hollywood. It was a really nice night. Here she is building Gracie's first build a bear!
Yes I know, Gracie really didn't really NEED this, but it made her mommy feel better to get it for her, so what ever helps in this long wait. While we were there, there was a little girl, most likely 6 or so, who was most likely adopted from China, it made my heart skip a beat. When Ashlee said grace at dinner, she also said a little prayer for Gracie to come home soon, I thought I would cry, she is such a sweet girl.


I thought she would look perfect in Gracie's Room!

Fourth:

We'll be LID for 3 months this coming Friday, 05/11/2007! Referrals are in through Nov 1, 2005!

1 comment:

adele and dan said...

what a cute bunny! I have a feeling things will even out with the wait or maybe that's what I keep telling myself:)

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!