Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Our very beautiful niece Payton is now safely at home. Donna & Matt arrived home with her around midnight Sat night. We went to meet her on Sunday, and she is just about perfect. She has a smile for everyone and let us hold her.
I cant wait to get to know her.


Paul Ray, PaulPaul and I were at the gun shop Saturday. There was a little Chinese girl (around 3) and cute as a button. I could not bring myself to say anything to her daddy, I just watched. She smiled at me several times. I miss Grace more and more, sometimes I feel like she will never get here.

Can we all say a prayer that the CCAA really picks up their pace and soon.

1 comment:

adele and dan said...

I know how you feel. When I see a little Asian girl I just want to scoup them up and run. But I just smile and talk to them. It's so strange, loving someone you never met so very much that it actually hurts. All we can do is hope and pray and trust.

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!