Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Thursday, October 11, 2007



Well we've been logged in the traditional program for 8 months now. The CCAA is finally through November 2005! Our Medical Checklist for the Special Needs Program was submitted two and half months ago. I'm thinking we may hear something from that in March.

And now we just wait. Paul Ray has been helping with this, we've been on two trips and there always seems to be something going on.

This weekend, I have Erin's babyshower (for baby Noah Avery - due in December) on Saturday and then on Sunday we're going to see Mercy Me in concert! I'm really excited about that.

We have Brandon's birthday on the 24th, this is the first year we're not doing a big dinner for him, he'll be 22. Saturday night is when his band practices, so the band won out.

Little Man's birthday is the first weekend in November, so from here on out we will stay busy through the end of the year.

I have work to keep my mind going during the week and as we all know the holidays (my favorite time of the year) are knocking on the door! I am so ready. Bonny, Ashlee and I are ready for our annual shopping spree to Myrtle Beach on Black Friday. It's not so much a shopping spree as it is another bonding day for us. Bonny and I have been best friends for 20 years now. 20 years and we still get along so great. God didn't give me any biological sisters, but he did give me sisters. We took her daughter Ashlee with us last year for the first time, we also started taking her on our birthday breakfasts. I love this girl to death, I cant wait for her and Grace to get together.

I also went back to the doctor for my follow up on these headaches that wont go away. In addition to giving me a prevented medicine (sure hope it works), she is sending me for a MRI just to make sure.

So thats our life in a nutshell right now! What's up with you?

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!