Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007


It's Official, we are finally done with our paperchase. Our dossier will arrive at CCAI tomorrow morning!!!!!! It's been 5 months, 2 weeks and 3 days since signing the application!





It's a Happy Happy Happy Day!!!!!! We're holding out on the celebration until we pass critical review! Oh and my son told me last night as I was doing the Happy Dance, and I quote, "Don't ever do that again"! The nerve of that child!


Update: Our Dossier arrived at CCAI at 10:10 am this morning!










1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you! We should be kind of right behind you! Hope to be done with ours in June! No too far away. Far enough to not travel together though :( Have a great day and I know this is a HUGE relief! Now take a deep breath, and enjoy the wait! Penny

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!