Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, January 22, 2007

01/22/2007
It's Happy Dance Time!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! Can you feel the excitement!
Our Dossier passed critical review, Jamie from CCAI called me at 3:41 pm today, I was on the way home from work. I was so nervous, I think she laughed at me. (In a nice way)
Our Dossier is now on the way to the main office in Colorado for translation and binding, then off to China we go!!!!!
Praise God! Its been in his hands from day one and will continue to be. Gracie will come home in his time.
01/23/2007 UPDATE
Our dossier was delivered this morning to the Colorado office at 9:19 am!
Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles.
Isaiah 40:31

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Soooo happy for you guys! I know that you are dancing all around your house! I can't wait to see what your log in date will be! We will have to celebrate for sure... Maybe Chinese? That should be a ritual now!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!