Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Friday, September 22, 2006

To the Mountains We Go!

This past weekend my mother and I made a trip to the mountains of NC and TN. It was a nice trip. We went to the Biltmore, rode the Smokey Mountain Railroad Train out of Bryson NC and then on to Cherokee and then Pigeon Forge, (where they had the biggest car show I have ever seen- If I had only known we would have skipped that part), but all in all it was a nice get away. Needless to say, Gracie got lots of goodies. She got a pair of moccasins from Cherokee, a big cuddly PINK teddy bear, some books off her wish list (my favorite is Gigi, Gods Little Princess) another Christmas ornament, more PJ's (and hey one of them was yellow /for all you people who think she will be sick of pink) a very soft pink blanket with a matching stuff lamb and some more socks. I'll post some pics of some of her things just as soon as I get my camera software reloaded (which I have to find first)

Homestudy
just an update, Paul Ray has finished his autobiography, so we should be able to get our first appt soon.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!