Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Our Social Worker called last night!!!!!! I thought we should all do a happy dance, but my DH and son thought I was crazy!!!!! Anyway, she is sending me everything I need to get started there.


On a serious note, she asked me about being a transracial family????? My thought on this, "I never really considered us that way" Um, maybe because I have that Phillipeana blood in me, I dont know. I just think of her as my daughter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the HS! We are also a ccai family (working on our third adoption)

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!