Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Ladybugs, Ladybugs, Ladybugs

That seem to be the theme at the Flowertown Festival this past Saturday. I go every year with my best friend Bonny and her dd Ashlee. This year her SIL also joined us. We had a great time as always. My legs are still sore, I'm really getting old!

I have been unable to decide how to decorate Gracie's bedroom, well it's official, now I just have to pick which Ladybug pattern I like the best.
Here is the first thing I bought her. It's a growth chart. Yes it has ladybugs on it.



The next thing she got is a sign for her door. How cute!



Then she got some hair bows, and yes the ladybug is a hair bow! My Darling sweet husband asked me, "what if she never has hair" WHAT? Only a man could come up with that.


My mom got her some stuffed animals. The frog giggles and the little girl says a prayer.

1 comment:

The Shoemakers said...

I love your ladybug theme for Grace Noelle. Where did you get the growth chart/board? We have one for each of our kids from Happi Names. I guess we need to put that on our list to get a third one.

Cute stuff!
Sara
LID 1/18/07

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!