Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Update . . . .

I have really fallen behind on Gracie's site. I've had some kind of bug now for 3 weeks. Paul Ray was thrilled when I lost my voice over the weekend.
We are in the process of WAITING. Right now we are waiting on our I171H form!


The Sunday before Thanksgiving each year, Hospice has a Memorial Candlelight service at Colonial Lake. Donna gets a candle for Devan and Josh each year, so this is how we bring our Christmas Season in each year. Merry Christmas Devan, you know we love you and miss you!

The day after Thanksgiving, Bonny and I go shopping (long standing tradition). This year was a special treat as we took her daughter Ashlee with us. We went to Myrtle Beach. What a day it was! It got started with Bonny getting stuck in the mud coming to my house! An hour later we got her out and were on our way!


This first picture is something that Bonny bought for Gracie. She is so cute. Ashlee Gail named her "Sophie Gail". So here is Gracie's first real doll baby that she can actually play with. It was in a really neat Doll Store, that we will be going back for a doll that was out of stock (this one she wont be able to play with). Thank you So Much Bonny, I love you! Gracie will have so much fun with her Sophie Gail.


This next picture is Gracie's ornaments so far.


Now those who know me, know I love frogs (not the live kind), check out this outfit!!!! I cant wait to put it on her.

Well the only other new thing in our lives is my dear husband has left me for 2.5 weeks. He's in Trinidad opening a new Captain D's. I miss him already!!!!!!

Now I need to update her quilt section and we'll be good! I promise to do a better job at keeping up with her site!!!!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Please keep Gracie in your prayers.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!