Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dress shopping!  The lady sat Paul in a chair and gave him some water.  My little one has her own taste.  We always give her a choice.  The dress she picked is in black, I wanted the pink one like it
 
No dressing rooms here, we tried her dress on right there
 
 
Paul, saying he is OUT of money
    
 


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peg. This Ann, Nicole's friend. We are waiting our our Lizzie from Dongguan. I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed following your beautiful journey to Gracie. She is just adorable and seems to be doing so well, as do you all:) I gave Nicole your blog address and she was able to access it on her IPod. She called me back and was in tears!! Enjoy your beautiful girl and the rest of your trip and I hope to be able to meet Gracie and you sometime soon.

Congrats!!!

Ann

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!